|1. Debiting your account
- By authorizing this debit request, you have authorised us Integra Health Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd to arrange for funds to be debited from your account or credit card.
- You should refer to this direct debit request agreement for all the terms of the arrangement between us and you.
- We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the direct debit request.
- For direct debit members if the debit day falls on a day that is not a banking day, we may direct your financial institution to debit your account on the following banking day. If you are unsure about which day your account has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution.
- This is a perpetual (ongoing) agreement, you understand that after the minimum period has expired the account will continue to be charged indefinitely at the nominated rate unless you give Integra Health Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd thirty days (30) written notification to the contrary.
- You understand that your financial institution may charge a once off establishment connection fee for there deduction to take place.
- All payment are to be paid in accordance to your agreement whether you use the club or not.
|2. Changes by us
- We may be required to vary the details of this agreement or a direct debit request amount at any time, if so, where possible we will give you at least thirty (30) days’ written notice via email or ordinary post.
- You authorise Integra Health, Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd. with written notice to increase my periodic debits in accordance with any tax, CPI that the Federal or State Government apply.
|3. Changes by you
- Canceling your direct debit requires 30 days written notice, if you do not give written notice you cannot assume that your payments have been cancelled.
- You understand that cancelling your direct debit within the membership agreement time will incur a $100 cancelation fee.
- You authorise Integra Health Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd to bill you nominated account the early cancellation fee.
- Cancellations or variations to you accounts will not be accepted over the phone under any circumstances, IT MUST BE IN WRITING.
- Notification to temporarily suspend or cancelation of your membership agreement must be in writing within 30 days of the next monthly/ fortnightly billing date to successfully suspend or cancel your membership. If notification of intent to suspend or cancel is not received 30 days prior, the account maybe charged as agreed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the direct debit request.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
(a) you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
(b) you will incur the fees or charges to cover imposed or incurred fees charges to us, of approximately $20; and;
(c) you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment again.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If Integra Health Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd, is liable to pay any goods and services tax (“GST”) on a supply made in connection with this agreement, then you agree to pay Integra Health Fitness and Wellbeing Pty Ltd, on demand an amount equal to this consideration payable for the supply multiplied by the prevailing GST rate.
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us immediately on (02) 63624215 and confirm with a notice in writing so that we can resolve your query as soon as possible.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding.
- Any queries you may have about an error made in debiting your account should be directed to us in the first instance so that we can attempt to resolve the matter between us and you. If we cannot resolve the matter you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details from you of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
||You should check:
- with your financial institution whether direct debiting is available from your account as direct debiting is not available on all accounts offered by financial institutions.
- your account details which you have provided to us are correct by checking them against a recent account statement; and with your financial institution before completing the direct debit request.
- We will keep any information (including your account details) in your direct debit request confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- We will only disclose information that we have about you:
(a) to the extent specifically required by law; or
(b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
- If you wish to notify us in writing about anything relating to this agreement, you should write to Integra Health Club, 17 Ralston drive ORANGE 2800. or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOU are required to confirm the we have received your instructions.
- We will notify you by sending a notice in the ordinary post or via email to the address you have given us in the direct debit request.
- Any notice will be deemed to have been received on the third banking day after posting.
||I have read and agree to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement
|10. Your copyMembership forms
|| Please print and keep a copy of this agreementYou will be required to sign a membership form on your first visit to the club and you will be assigned a membership number at that time.